Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcoming 2010

2010 got off to a great start! Bret and I spent New Year's Eve with his friends at Nick and Kaysi's house and had a blast! Kaysi is an amazing event planner and had everything decorated so well. We had so much fun talking, eating, looking through funny books and laughing together. It was great to watch the ball drop and bring in the New Year with Bret! Thank you Nick and Kaysi we had a great time! New Year's day we had breakfast with Bret's family, which was so good and fun to spend time with them. After breakfast we went to my families New Year's day party. We had soup, breadsticks and lots of yummy treats! Watched football, played Bingo and watched the 2009 video that I had put together for my family. It was such a fun day with both of our families and such a great New Year's! I am so excited for this New Year and all it will bring, so welcome 2010!!!

Bret and I bringing in the New Year!
Such a good conversation!!!
All the girls on New Year's Eve
New Years Day
Kaci, Mom, Me and Nana
My Brother Jeramy his wife Kelley and my other sister-in-law Jenny
My sister Kaci and her son Tate
Sam, Aeden, Jilli and Emi on New Years Day

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your face in the deep conversation pic of you and brett and your friends. Also I love that brett is the only boy in the "girls" deep conversation! And I love that Tate is looking right at me in that pic of he and I . I really messed up that one, right!!

    ReplyDelete