Friday, March 12, 2010

Recap of 2009

2009 was a great year and here are some reasons why...

Utes win Sugar Bowl
HAWAII
Me and Mom
Kaci, Tate and I
Girls Lunch
Aeden's Baptism
Computer Fun!
Teaching Dance
Ashley receiving her mission call
Watching my cousins in the Olympus Dance Company Concert
Tending
GNO
Park City for Steph 21st B-day
Me and Jilli
Rodeo
Happy 4th of July
Lake Powell
Whitney, Jordyn and I
Real Soccer Games
Sun Valley

Green Family
Lagoon
Summer Cookouts
Buzzin Cousin HAWAII Trip



Snorkeling
Sushi Night
So Funny!
Thank You Nana
Going Home


Londyn

Kaci, Mom, Tate and I at the Mcqueen Cabin
Having fun with the girls
Go Utes!
Utah Games!
Carving Pumpkins
Going to Arizona
Last Chance!!!
Arizona



VEGAS!!!


Rice Halloween Party
Happy Halloween!
My cute little niece Scarlette
BYU Games (1st time ever!)
Joey and I
Happy Thanksgiving
3D
Pledge Class Christmas Party
THE RING!
We're Engaged!!!
Carly and Jordan's Wedding Dinner
My Best Friends Wedding
Steph and I
Carly's and I
Liz and I
Christmas Lunch for work
Christmas Eve
My last Christmas as a Single Woman
My sister Kaci, her husband Devin and their son Tate Slept over on christmas
Opening up presents
Tater Gator
Merry Christmas Babe!
After Bret opened his big gift!
All of my cute Nieces and Nephews on Christmas at Mimi and Papa's
Welcome 2010! Celebrating New Years at Nick and Kaysi's








1 comment:

  1. What a great Recap. I love all the pics. You look beautiful in every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete