Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February to the Beginning of March

Go Jazz! The first weekend of February Bret and I were lucky enough to go with my parents to the Jazz game. My parents had the Rice family Jazz tickets for the night and they invited Bret and I to go. They are great seats and we had so much fun! Thank you mom and dad for a great night we love you so much!
My mom and I


Bret and I


Valentines weekend was so much fun! It was so nice to have a special someone around on Valentines because in years past I usually hate Valentines because it was just a dumb holiday to remind myself that I was alone! Not anymore! I love that from here on out I will never go back! Love it! Bret had the whole weekend planned and wouldn't tell me about anything (totally mean) but really totally amazing! Friday night he surprised me and took me to the Monster Truck Rally (totally fun, the people were the best!). I had never been to something like this and it really was so much fun! It was way loud, but awesome to see these huge cars crush smaller cars and do all these crazy tricks. After the rally we got something to eat and rented a movie. Saturday morning I decorated Bret's room with 100 reasons why I love him so much! My sister, Kaci went with me and we had so much fun! Thanks Kac for going love you! That night Bret brought me flowers and took me to Market Street Grill, one of my favorite restaurants, and then to the Valentine's Day movie. It was so good and so much fun! Good job babe on the amazing weekend, I had so much fun and loved every minute of it! I love you so much and feel so lucky to have you!
Dinner at Market Street
After decorating Bret's room
Bret's Door




The last two weeks of February I was lucky enough to tend my oldest brother Jeramy and his wife Kelley's cute kids while they were vacationing in Hawaii! It was so much fun! I love to play mom for a week, but it's also nice to know that their parents are coming back! We had so much fun scrap-booking, going shopping, doing the girls hair, watching movies, ordering pizza, going out to dinner and going to see The Tooth Fairy. I had so much fun and loved spending time with my cute nieces and nephew I love them all so much! Thanks Jer and Kel for letting me tend!
I love doing the girls hair!
Aeden and Emi
Aeden, Emi and I
Sammy
Another hair shot!
Londyn and Emi
Emi, Londyn and me
Sam
Aeden and Londyn
Me and the kids


Happy Birthday to me! My birthday is on February 29 so technically I didn't have a birthday this year, but I celebrated it anyway! My mom was nice enough to give me a break from tending so Bret could take me out for my pretend birthday. It was so much fun to have not only a boyfriend, but fiance on a birthday and it is an understatement to say that he spoiled me. We first went to dinner up in Park City at this way nice restaurant, Zoom. It was so good and so much fun to go somewhere nice! At the end of dinner the waitress brought out this yummy cookie ice cream dessert with candles it was so much fun thank you Bret. After dinner I had to get back to the kids so we went back to my brothers house to relieve my dad from his tending duties! Bret had set up all these amazing gifts and had rapped them all by himself. All that he gave me was seriously amazing! I feel so lucky to have a man like him and he seriously went above and beyond! I love Bret so much and he seriously did such a great job! Thank you honey!!! The next morning my brother and his wife got home and my mom had breakfast waiting for me when I got home. Such a great birthday, thank you everyone!
The cute desert at Zoom
Before I blew out the candles!
Right outside the restaurant
Bret seriously did such an amazing job! Thanks love!
My mom had made breakfast for me the next morning when I got home from tending
All my gifts from my cute Finance
My amazing gifts from my parents, like a wedding is not enough!




After two weekends of Tending Jer and Kels kids you would think I had enough! You guessed wrong because the next weekend I had the opportunity to tend my other brother, Zach and his wife, Jenny's three girls, Marissa, Jillian and Scarlette. They are the cutest little girls and were so much fun to hang out with! I love them so much and loved spending the weekend with them while their parents were in Hawaii! We had so much fun watching home videos, shopping, watching Coraline and playing marbles. I love them so much and thank you to Jean and Zach for letting me tend your cute girls.
Scarlette looks so hilarious in this picture, I love it!
The girls and I!
Bret playing marbles with Missa and Jilli. I love how excited Bret looks!
Making a bed and watching Coraline

No comments:

Post a Comment