Sunday, August 1, 2010

Showers!

Bret and I were so lucky to have so many fun showers. Thank you all who helped in putting these all together they were so much fun! We both feel so lucky to have such great family and friends to support us both at this time in our lives and to do all these nice things for us THANK YOU, THANK YOU, We love you all!

The McCormick Shower
Bret's cute sisters and aunts threw us such a fun shower a week before our wedding
They had these cute pieces of paper where those that attended the shower could write down some advice they would give to us. It was so great to read all of their thoughts and helpful hits that have worked for all of them!
So many great family members and ward member came to support us, thank you all!
The Rice Family Shower
All of my mom's siblings(mainly my aunts!) threw us such a great shower at my Aunt and Uncle Ren and Sanid's home.
It was so nice of not only my aunts and uncles to come, but also all my cousins from both sides of the family come and support both Bret and I. Bret's family also came to support us and that was so nice to have them all there!
Everyone had a chance to either give us some advise or ask us a question when they gave their gift. It was really fun to hear everyones questions, but I apologize for taking so long I tend to talk forever!!!
The Chi Omega Shower
One of my best friends, Courtney Durham Taylor threw me such a great Chi Omega shower. It was so great to see all of my Chi Omega friends and so nice of them to come and support me because that particular saturday there were like three other Chio's showers!


My cute mother and sister in law came as well to support me. I feel so lucky to have married into such a great family I love them all!
If you know the Durham's you know that they know how to throw a party! This was so much fun and so nice of them to do. Thank you also to Courtney's mother in law Michelle for making all the food, it was all so good and so nice of you to help! Love you both!
The Dental Office Lingerie Party
The cute girls in my dental office where I used to work threw me such a nice Lingerie party
We went to the yummy Copper Onion
All of them brought such cute gifts, which I loved them all if you know what I mean!


Thank you to all of you cute girls that came to support me and for all your cute gifts I miss and love you all!
Bridal Luncheon
The first of May my mom and I threw a bridal luncheon for all my brides maids, Jr. Brides maids and flower girls. It was so fun to get everyone together and give them all of the things that I had got them for the wedding.
My mom is amazing at throwing a party and this was so cute. She incorporated all of my wedding colors in the center piece and all of the plates and silver wear. She is truly amazing and I feel so lucky to have her.








It was so nice of everyone to come and support me and so nice of everyone to be a part of such a special time in both mine and Bret's lives. I love you all and feel so lucky to have you all in my life.
My Home Ward Shower
My cute Aunt Jill who really is my second mother and basically helped raise me threw me my home ward shower. Jill and her family live right in back of my families house. There is in fact a gate that separates our two back yards and throughout my childhood I was always over at Jill's. Jill's kids are all younger then me and since I was the youngest in my family I loved going over there and being the big sister I was never able to be in my family! Because our families live so close my mom and her little sister have always been in the same ward and love being able to see each other every sunday. I also loved it because since I can remember I always sat with jills family to play with her kids during sacrament. It has been so fun to grow up so close and grow up so close to her kids. I really do feel like her kids are my little siblings. I love spending time with her family and feel so lucky to have grown so close to them.
This shower was so much fun to catch up with the cute ladies in my home ward. I have been in the singles ward for three years now, so it was so much fun to see familiar faces I haven't seen in a while.


Thank you to all of you that came and supported me at this shower it was so nice to see you all and feel of your love. Thank you Jill for putting this on and thank you to all of you that helped make it possible. It was such a nice evening and so nice of all of you to do that for Bret and I.
High School Friends Shower
My cute cousin Chelsea and her mom threw my high school friends shower. Chelsea and I are a year apart in school and were lucky enough to go to elementary school, Jr. High and High School together. I felt to lucky to have such an amazing older cousin like her to look after me in school and not only have such an amazing cousin, but also to have her be one of my best friends. We really went through so much together and I truly believe that is why grade school was so much fun was because I was able to go through it with her.
Chelsea is an amazing interior decorator and an amazing party planner. This shower was so cute. She had all of these cute candy jars, amazing food and all these clever questions to ask while opening up presents. It was so well done and I feel so lucky to be so close to her. Thank you so much Chels this was so nice and ment to so much. I love you so much and feel so lucky to have you!



Thank you to everyone that came to support me I love you all and feel so lucky to have you all in my life. Also thank you to all of you that helped out that was so nice of you not only to come, but to help. Thank you Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Kenz you are so sweet! I loved that I got to be apart of five showers for you! haha You had some great ones! I'm lucky to be connected to you in more ways than just the fam;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz I love the pic of you and bret in front of the temple on the top. Your blog is so cute you will have to show me how to do it!!

    ReplyDelete