Saturday, July 10, 2010

Engagements

I know it has taken me forever to post anything, but I have decided to finally bite the bullet and start posting all about our fun last few months that Bret and I have had. So I guess I will just start where I left off. Back in March Bret and I took our engagements at garden park ward in sugarhouse. Our photographer was Lindsey Stewart with Green Apple photography and she did an amazing job. I loved her and her work so much. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for an amazing photographer.























9 comments:

  1. Thank you for finally posting!! I have been waiting. haha But i love it and all of your engagements a BEAUTIFUL!! We need to play ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with all of your engagements, you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh, kenz i love youuu!!!! these pictures are AMAZING!!! she really did such a good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenz I love these! You're a good looking couple! And you my love, are gorgeous!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! You both look GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it... you two are darling darling darling! I love your outfit! Lets go to lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you finally posted! Love the engagements! You look gorgeous. Can't wait to see more of the wedding, the cruise, etc. etc. etc.! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. McKenzi- I am so glad you blog stalked me! :) I absolutely your engagement pictures. You two are a perfect couple. I was incredibly sad we couldn't make it to your reception. You truly were a beautiful bride!!! I am glad I can now stalk your life through your blog! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i get to see YOU tonight!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete